Peachy Keen


Hello everyone! I decided to do something different for my blog this time around. I made a pretty makeup look for you to get a head-start this summer time. :) (I hope that you guys will enjoy this post. I worked hard on this and I also tried to make the photos a little bit more better than before.)

The look was inspired by a lipstick (named Silky Peach) that came from Avon's Tropical Paradise Collection. I got this for only Php 259.00 from an Avon Representative. I mainly bought it because Angel Locsin is their model for the whole collection. hahaha!


I want to do a glowy, luminous and light look because we want to look sun-kissed under this beautiful weather... and to achieve that, I used some products to help me out.


Don't forget to prep your skin with sunscreen before you do anything else. Using sunscreen on your face will reduce blotchiness, skin discoloration, wrinkles and a lot more. Thank me later ;) 

I used a pinky-peach with a little bit of glimmer for the blush. It gives out the color that my skin needs to attain a healthy glow without over-doing it. (If you want to know more about the blush that I used, you can check out the review I made for it here.) I didn't do anything for my brows. You can probably groom it, but it's up to you. Instead of giving the floor to my brows, I decided to use a lengthening (and non-clumping) mascara for my lashes. 



I skipped the matte face, and embraced my natural oils peering through a light base. In order to achieve luminosity, make sure to use a light B.B. Cream/C.C. Cream that even includes minerals too. Use this as a way of making your skin relaxed every once in a while. Don't cover up! Embrace your fez hahaha! :)


This will not be glow-worthy if we don't use some type of a highlighter to highlight the high points of our face. The Mary-Lou Manizer makes your highlight reach Curiosity. IT'S THAT GREAT. (I'm planning on doing a review for this one soon enough) This makes your skin healthy and it enhances/gives light to the high points of your face. Lastly, make sure to bring a peachy-colored lipstick around with you at all times. 


S H O P  T H E  L O O K


Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 (mga) komento:

Post a Comment