Pamper Up!


If you're spending time alone on Valentine's (or with a friend) try to check out these products that aims to guide you into a day of reward! :)


FOR THE HAIR + NAILS

| Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum - OGX (S&R)
Since the parties that got you going since Christmas day just generally took the life out of your hair by styling it more than you need to. Try to pick up a serum that works for your hair and repair it. Your crowning glory needs a little bit of help every once in a while.

| Kaleidoscope Polish in Fuchsia Pink - BOBBIE (Leading Supermarkets Nationwide)
A pink nail polish never really picks anyone in specific. A lively pink would eventually cheer you up on Valentine's and if you want something a little bit more interesting than normal nail polish, try BOBBIE's Kaleidoscope Polish. It changes hues because of the current temperature that your nails are in. Try dipping it on warm or cool water to see magic happen. You can also go out with your friends since Valentine's day is a Sunday, go out to a nail salon to get your nail game on!


FOR THE BODY

| Un Amour de Patou by Jean Patou
It's so weird to see that I have never talked about this on my blog whatsoever. This soap is the best thing ever. It moisturizes your skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple. Not that it has those youthful powers, it also leaves a scent that everyone will compliment you on.

| Hand & Body Lotion with Vitamin E - Myra (Watsons)
I haven't tried this product out yet but I was fascinated by the Myra brand because not only that they sell their products in a reasonable price, but because they manage to add in vitamin E, something that all of us needs especially when we're aging up. It makes the skin youthful and glow from within. I also like the scent of this one, too. I'm going to let you know my mini-review for this one in the upcoming month. just to see if it changed anything. :)


| Purifying Facial Scrub - Human Hearts Nature (Leading Supermarkets Nationwide)
This thing is my weekly savior. It saves my face from dry skin. It leaves it feeling clean and moisturized and it smells great! 

| Mask Sheets - Nature Republic
Even if these mask sheets are made out of different ingredients, these geniuses from Nature republic never broke me out and it does what it promises. My favorite is the orange mask sheet. It brightens your skin without being harsh.


+ + +

I hope that this post gave you an idea on how to spend your Valentine's day with generating your beauty routine. Thanks for reading, everyone! I'll see you on the next post :)

P.S. If you want to ask me questions, send 'em here! :)




Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 (mga) komento:

Post a Comment