BRAND RAVE | L'Occitane en Provence



First off, I believe that this particular brand deserves more love than what it is currently receiving.

I was previously introduced to L'Occitane by my mother, who bought me the Rose 4 Reins and the Fleurs de Cerisier (Cherry Blossom) Hydrating Face Mists. It made my skin hydrated and gave me a perfect scent that would stay on me. I instantly fell in love with their products as I was continuously introduced into newer ones.

- A B O U T  T H E  B R A N D -

L'Occitane is a brand which was founded in a province in France called 'Provence'. They make products that ranges from skin care to fragrances and they currently have over 2,700 stores worldwide. I did a little bit of research to find out where they mostly sell their products in the Philippines (because I only saw them during flights and walks in Japan) and fortunately they have 6 branches in Metro Manila.

The only down-side is that it's a high-end brand. Even though they are, they still make products that can be truly sworn by and products that would really be worth the purchase.


- F A V O R I T E S -

 | Hydrating Face Mists

- Mainly the Cherry Blossom one. I actually repurchased this several times now. I liked how it moisturizes my face instantly, leaving me with a light, refreshing scent of cherry blossoms. I also use this to apply a bit of scent to my hair sometimes.

| Hand Creams

- This is what the brand is known for and their Shea Butter hand cream (or any other scent) is to die for. It does what it says it does and a little product just goes a long way. The packaging allows the consumers to get all of the product that they're paying for and I always have one ready in my hand bag because you'll never know when you'll be needing to moisturize... annnd I have also heard Stephanie (from SoothingSista on Youtube) that she uses this, so I might as well take her word for it. :)

| Lotions / Body Milk
- They keep me moisturized throughout the day, they give out this wonderful smell that stays on, even if you just applied the right amount to your skin. All hail their Moisturizers! My personal favorite is the Body Milk from their Rose collection.

- - -

I hope that you guys can try products from their brand. I chose this brand to be the first of the many "Brand Raves" because I felt like their Moisturizers are really helpful during the cold season. 
See you on the next post! :)

PS: If you want to be part of a future Q&A post / video, send your questions here to be featured. :)



+ Disclaimer: L'Occitane en Provence didn't sponsor this post. All opinions came from my own experience while using the products from the brand.


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 (mga) komento:

Post a Comment